Raymond Igbalodely well known as Hushpuppi, is a Nigerian celebrity, real estate developer and philanthropist.
Hushpuppi is a Malaysia based big boy who do show up is big boy lifestyle on Instagram using an expensive wear’s, cars and wine’s, which we get to know through Instagram.
Real Estate Developer
The Nigerian big boy Hushpuppi never review his source of his money till now, but what we get to know is that he claim to be a real estate developer and if that should be true, i guess the client’s he deal with should be a billionaire client’s.
Is Hushpuppi a yahoo boy?
We don’t really know if hushpuppi is a real yahoo boy but what we know is that, his listed as one of the richest yahoo boys in Nigeria and with the of the way he spends money lavishly.
I believe Hushpuppi has really work hard to earn the he lavished, cause of the exotic wears, cars, wines and luxurious life he live and to be able to come up with these amount of money, when we are talking about the big boy net worth.
Net Worth in 2021: $4 Billion
Net Worth in 2022: $Under Review
Hushpuppi Advice To Others
- The goal is be valuable, once you’re valuable instead of chasing money, you will attract it.
- Don’t show your strength by how you can put someone else down, show me by how you lift others.
- No matter what you do in life, always upgrade and update.
- The same people who are candy to your eye can be poison to your heart. Study their ingredients before you feed them to your souls.
- We all at a point we go through trial times, don’t be quick to mock anyone or use anyone’s trial time as tools to chase clout, yours will come and you might not survive it. We all look up to God to guide and get us through these times. I wish and pray for everyone in every part of the world going through a dark time to come out of it and become a better people and God be with their families.
If you really want to see how Hushpuppi, the Nigeria big boy lives his luxurious lifestyle you can follow him on Instagram to check.
Posts on Instagram Post: 533 Posts
Follower’s Instagram: Over 2 Million Follower’s
Following on Instagram: Following 995 peoples
Or what do you think about him, Is he a yahoo boy?
Brief About Baddo
Olamide started his career with ID Cabasa’s Coded Tunes record label lead by Toni Payne, he came into spotlight when he released his first album titled “Rapsodi” in 2011 under the label Coded Tunes where he was signed then. He really work hard to make sure that his next album will be release under his own record label which later come true when he released his second album titled “YBNL” under his own record label registered as YBNL Nation after he left Code Tunes in year 2012. The album was made of the singles titled First Of All, Voice Of the street, Stupid Love and Ilefo Illuminati. His third album follow in the year 2013 title Baddest Guy Ever Liveth and more until the albums he released was up to eight. He was more fame when he happened to be the first Nigerian musician to sign an endorsement deal with Cîroc.
When Olamide was asked, why music he said “I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it. It’s my life, my hustle, my world”. Olamide Full Story