Simone Alexandra Johnson Net Worth
Simone Alexandra Johnson has had an illustrious career in the modeling industry. She has been able to procure a moderate fortune through her work as a model. It is estimated that she has a net worth of $700,000. Additionally, she started training with WWE which will certainly help augment her total assets.
Simone Alexandra Johnson Biography
Simone is a classic American model, although she is best known as the daughter of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Simone Alexandra Johnson is an American model who is quickly gaining attention in the fashion industry. She is the firstborn daughter of WWE legend Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and she has expressed interest in following in her father’s footsteps and becoming a professional wrestler. She has show up her at the WWE Performance Center to kick start training and is on her journey to becoming the company’s first fourth-generation Superstar.
|Real Name||Simone Alexandra Johnson|
|Date Of Birth||August 14, 2001|
|Profession||Fashion Model & wrestler|
|Parent(s)||Dwayne Johnson(F), Dany Garcia(M)|
|Net Worth Approx||$700,000|
Simone Alexandra Johnson Age
Simone Alexandra Johnson is a classic American model and the daughter of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. She was born on August 14th, 2001 and will turn 21 years old on August 14th, 2022 while she will be 25 years old in four years to come which is 2026.
Simone Alexandra Johnson Spouse
Simone Alexandra Johnson is currently single and not dating anyone. She is very focused on her career as a model signed with IMG Models and was the first Golden Globes Ambassador. Not much is known about her dating history as it is not public domain.
Simone Alexandra Johnson Early Life
Simone Alexandra Johnson was convinced into the world on 14th of August 2001 in Davie, Florida, USA by Dany Garcia to the retired wrestler called The Rock. She possess American nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity. Her father is Dwayne Johnson while her mother is Dany Garcia. This was the couple’s first and only child. As far as her education goes, she graduated high school and now desires to pursue a business degree in college.
Simone Alexandra Johnson Parents
Simone Alexandra Johnson’s father, Dwayne Johnson ” The Rock”, is a well recognized actor and retired professional wrestler. He has starred in some of Hollywood’s biggest films, including The Fast and the Furious franchise, the Jumanji franchise, Rampage, Baywatch, Central Intelligence and Skyscraper. Johnson comes from a long line of wrestlers – his father Rocky Johnson and grandfather Peter Maivia were both professional wrestlers. After eight years in the wrestling ring, he made the transition to acting.
Dany Garcia is her mother, who is a successful businesswoman who knows a thing or two about being under pressure. As the owner of “The Garcia Companies”, a large media management firm in Hollywood, she has had to make quick decisions and juggle a lot of different. Before starting her own company, she worked as vice president in Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, an investment firm.
Later on, the couple divorced in 2008 when Simone was only seven years old. In 2014, Dany marry another woman and is now wife to Dave Rienzi, who happened to be Rock’s former personal trainer and is a famed bodybuilder himself.
Dany Garcia and The Rock have remained on good terms since their divorce and they are raising Simone together. Dany is The Rock’s manager and co-founder of their production company, “The Seven Bucks”. Dwayne is now married to a singer, known as Lauren Hashian. Dwayne and is new wife is bless with two daughters from his second marriage, named Jasmine Lia and Tiana Gia. All of these families are enjoying to the fullest.
Alexandra’s father’s net worth is estimated to be $320 million while her mother’s net worth is estimated to be $70 million. Alexandra has been living with her father in his $3.4 million home in South Florida, but since signing with WWE, she may soon relocate to Orlando.
Simone Alexandra Johnson Net Worth
Simone Alexandra Johnson has had an illustrious career in the modeling industry. She has been able to procure a moderate fortune through her work as a model. It is estimated that she has a net worth of $500,000. Additionally, she started training with WWE which will certainly help augment her total assets.
Simone Facts You Need To Know
• The Rock’s daughter is a model.
• She is a WWE Superstar in training.
• Personal trainer who helps her dad stay in shape.
• She has appeared in the WWE ring alongside her father.
• The first-born daughter of WWE legend Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his ex-wife, Dany Garcia.
• Raised in Miami, Florida.
• Has a younger half-sister named Jasmine from her father’s relationship with Lauren Hashian.
• Is the first fourth-generation female wrestler in WWE history.
• Has never been in the public spotlight, but has a massive social media following.
• Has shown interest in following in her father’s footsteps and becoming a professional wrestler.
• Is signed with IMG Models and has been modeling for several years.
• Daughter of WWE Superstar Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
• Professional model.
• Working on a business degree.
• Enjoys playing the drums.
• She’s been attending the WWE Performance Center to kick start training and is on her journey to becoming the company’s first fourth-generation Superstar.
• First Golden Globes Ambassador.
• Exemplary career : Simone Alexandra Johnson is a model, actor, and social media personality.
• Her mother, Dany Garcia and father, Dwayne Johnson are both leading figures in their respective fields.
• She has made several media appearances including, ‘Extra’, ‘Good Morning America’, and ‘The Talk’.
• Biggest role model for her fans : Simone has always wanted to be a role model for everyone who is struggling with their mental health. That’s why she has opened up about her disorder. She has been a source of inspiration for many.
Simone Alexandra Johnson Father (The Rock)
• Methodical, precise and consistent : His acting style has won him praise from fellow actors and critics, who have lauded his performance in numerous action and comedy films.
• Never gives up and never backs down: During the course of his Hollywood career, he has starred in films that have grossed over $100 million in the United States and Canada, over $300 million in the United States and Canada, over $400 million in the United States and Canada, and over $500 million in the United States and Canada.
• Determination, dedication and discipline: He is an extremely dedicated, disciplined and hardworking actor.
• One of the most successful and highest grossing actors of all time: His films have grossed over $2.7 billion in North America and over $5.5 billion in the United States and Canada, making him the highest-grossing actor in North America.
• Considered one of the most successful professional wrestlers of all time, with a championship reign lasting 8 years and being undefeated in pay-per-view (PPV) matches.
• Superstar was the highest-grossing WWE star of all time, before he was surpassed by John Cena in 2010.
• His autobiography, The Rock Says…, was published in 2000.
• He has also made the New York Times Best Seller list for The Rock Says, his first autobiography in 2000, followed by The Rock Says… in 2001, The Rock Says… in 2002 and The Rock Says… in 2008.
• Johnson appeared in the film The Mummy Returns in 2001, and as the lead in The Scorpion King in 2002.
• He has since appeared in several films and the television shows, including the spin-off Numb3rs.
• In 2009, he was voted “Sexiest Man Alive” by People magazine.