This is the page where you will fine out more about Luis Suárez, Biography, Career, Wife, Net worth, Car, Club, facts and more.
Luis Suárez full name is Luiz Alberto Suárez Díaz born on 24 January in 1987, a professional Uruguayan Footballer that play as a striker for Spanish Club(Barcelona) including Uruguay national team. He rank as one of the best player in the universe, he has bang 18 trophies with six league titles In is career according to our source of our info.
Suárez came into spotlight when he won his first trophy(KNVB Cup) in 2010 which happened to be the season as the league’s top scorer and he was named Dutch Footballer of the Year. After a year, the Eredivisie title of the Ajax was gain with the help of Suárez and he meet up his 100 goals in Ajax. He left Ajax for Liverpool in first month of the year and won(League Cup) in first season.
Suárez worked hard to gain the name the PFA Players( playsr of the year and the FWA Footballer of the year in line wwinning the premier League Golden Boot, Later moved to Barcelona with the transfer worth of €82.3 million, this transfer worth makes him one of the most expensive player in football history.
Read More About: Neymar
Suárez performed in an attacking trio with Lionel Messi and Neymar in his first season at Barcelona, assisting the club to win a historic second continental treble of La Liga and the Copa del Rey with the UEFA Champions League. Suárez, Messi and Neymar tried all their possible best to scored a total goal of 122 that season, the three of them are the attacking front of Spanish football history.
Suárez second season at the club, he won his first Pichichi Trophy as well as his second European Golden Shoe, Which he became the first player since 2009 to win both awards other than Messi or Ronaldo. Suárez ended the season with a total of 40 league goals with 14 of which came in his last five matches and 16 assists which lead him to become the first player in history to top La Liga in both goals and assists.
Where does he develop his career?
Suárez the successful footballer developed his football skills on the streets.
Who is Luis Suárez Wife?
Suárez get married to that beautiful woman called Sofia Balbi.
Luis Suárez wife is Sofia Balbi
What is Suárez Net Worth?
Suárez net worth is estimated to 170 Million Euro.
Net Worth: 170 Million Euro.
Does he have Tattoo?
Yes, Luis Suárez has tattoo on his body.
Suárez Personal information
Full Name: Luis Alberto Suárez Díaz
Date of Birth: 24 January 1987
Age: 34 Years Old
Place Of Birth: Salto, Uruguay
Height: 1.82 m
Playing position: Striker
Current team: Barcelona
Suárez Other Fact’s
- Suárez is a prolific goalscorer that has won two European Golden Shoes, Eredivisie Golden Boot, one Premier League Golden Boot including La Liga’s pichichi Trophy at the last six years dominance of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Suárez started is career early at the age of 19 years in 2003 playing for Nacional, later relocated to Netherlands to joined Groningen payers before playing for Ajax in 2017.
- He represented his nation at three editions of the FIFA World Cup and three editions of the Copa América, as well as the 2012 Summer Olympics, including the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup where he helped his team to a fourth-place on the table at the end.
- Suárez was early brought up at the Cerro neighbourhood in Salto, when he played youth football at Sportivo Artigas.
- He was found by a group of scouts from the Dutch club Groningen when they were in Uruguay to scout another player. As they watched when he won and converted a penalty to wonder goal against Defensor.
- Van Basten was upset with Suárez due to the number of yellow cards Suárez received even though Ajax head coach Marco van Basten noted how Suárez played an important role in many of Ajax’s goals.
- Suárez was ones suspended after a half-time altercation with teammate Albert Luque over a free kick.
- Suárez became the first player in Premier League history to score three hat-tricks against the same club, and took his scoring record against Norwich to 11 goals in 5 matches.
- He captained Liverpool for the first time in a Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur and scored twice and assisted once as the team recorded a 5–0 win at White Hart Lane to close the gap on league leaders Arsenal to two points.
- Suárez signed a deal with Barcelona on five years contract with tranfer fee worth of £64.98 million on 11th of July in 2014.
- He missed the first part of the season after being found guilty of biting Italian player Giorgio Chiellini at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Primera División: 2005–06
KNVB Cup: 2009–10
Football League Cup: 2011–12
La Liga: 2014–15, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19
Copa del Rey: 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18
Supercopa de España: 2016, 2018
UEFA Champions League: 2014–15
UEFA Super Cup: 2015
FIFA Club World Cup: 2015
- Copa América: 2011
- Ajax Player of the Year: 2008–09, 2009–10
- Dutch Footballer of the Year: 2009–10
- Eredivisie Golden Boot: 2009–10
- IFFHS World’s Best Top Division Goalscorer: 2010, 2014, 2016
- Copa América Player of the Tournament: 2011
- FIFA Ballon d’Or: 6th place 2011, 5th place 2015
- PFA Team of the Year: 2012–13 Premier League, 2013–14 Premier League
- Liverpool Player of the Season: 2012–13, 2013–14
- Premier League Player of the Month: December 2013, March 2014
- Liverpool Players’ Player of the Season: 2013–14
- Liverpool Goal of the Season: 2013–14
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2013–14
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2013–14
- Premier League Player of the Season: 2013–14
- Premier League Golden Boot: 2013–14
- FSF Player of the Year: 2013–14
- ESM Team of the Year: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16
- European Golden Shoe: 2013–14, 2015–16
- UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2014 (8th place), 2015 (2nd place), 2016 (4th place)
- Trofeo EFE: 2014–15
- UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: 2014–15, 2015–16
- FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: 2015
- FIFA Club World Cup Golden Boot: 2015
- FIFA Club World Cup MVP of the Final Match Trophy: 2015
- La Liga Pichichi Trophy: 2015–16
- La Liga World Player of the Year: 2015–16
- Barcelona Player of the Season (Trofeo Aldo Rovira): 2015–16
- UEFA La Liga Team of The Season: 2015–16, 2016–17
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 2016
- FIFA FIFPro World11 2nd team: 2014, 2015, 2017
- FIFA FIFPro World11 3rd team: 2018
- FIFA FIFPro World11 4th team: 2013
- FIFA FIFPro World11 nominee: 2019 (7th forward)
- La Liga Player of the Month: May 2016, December 2017, October 2018.