Joe Biden is an American politician , Joseph Robinette Biden Jr by birth name, his serving as the 46th and current president of the United States. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as 47th Vice president of the United States during the Obama regime within the year 2009 to 2017 in the United States. He also served United States in 1973 to 2009 with the position of senator for Delaware as a member of the Democratic party.
Joe Personal details
Birth Name: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
Date Of Birth: November 20, 1942
Place Of Birth: Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Political party: Democratic
Spouse(s): Neilia Hunter (m. 1966; died 1972), Jill Jacobs (m. 1977)
Children: Hunter Biden, Beau Biden, Ashley Biden, Naomi Christina Biden
Parents: Joseph R. Biden Sr., Catherine Eugenia Finnegan
Relatives: Edward Francis Blewitt
Education: University of Delaware (BA)
Syracuse University (JD)
Occupation: Politician, Lawyer and Author
Awards: Presidential Medal of Freedom with distinction in 2017
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr well known as Joe Biden was born on November 20, 1942 at St. Mary’s Hospital in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Which means that Joe Biden age will be 78 years old on November 20, 2020 while he will be 80 years old on November 20, 2020.
Joe Biden Age: 78 years old (Nov.20, 2020)
Career and Education
Joe Biden is a born American brought up in Scranton, pennsylvania and New Castle county, Delaware. He enrolled to studied in University of Delaware before he bagged his law degree from Syracuse University in the year 1968. After some years, he was elected as a New Castle county councilor in 1970 and later proceed to break a record by becoming the sixth youngest senator in American history when elected to the United States. Biden Senate from Delaware in 1972.
He was one of the member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and eventually its chairman that served for long period of time. He opposed the Gulf War in 1991 though he supported expanding the NATO alliance into Eastern Europe and its intervention in the Yugoslav Wars of the 1990s. Biden also supported the resolution authorizing the Iraq War in 2002 despite that he opposed the surge of United States troops in 2007. He also held the position of Senate Judiciary Committee from 1987 to 1995 which has to deal with drug policy, crime prevention, and civil liberties issues. Biden led the effort to pass the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act and oversaw six United States.
He does not drink alcohol because he has said “There are enough alcoholics in my family”.
The great American politician(Biden) was voted to the Senate position six times, making him the fourth most senior senator when he resigned with the mission to serve as Barack Obama’s vice president in which they won the presidential election back then in 2008. After the first regime,and Obama and Biden were reelected in 2012. Biden oversaw the infrastructure spending in 2009 to counteract the Great Recession.
As vice president, he negotiations with congressional Republicans helped pass legislation including the 2010 Tax Relief Act which later resolved a taxation deadlock; the Budget Control Act of 2011 which resolved a debt ceiling crisis and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 which addressed the impending “fiscal cliff”. He also led efforts to give the United States–Russia New START treaty supported military intervention in Libya, and helped formulate United States policy toward Iraq through the withdrawal of United States troops in 2011. After the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting he led the Gun Violence Task Force. The president (Obama) awarded Vice president (Biden) the Presidential Medal of Freedom with distinction in early 2017.
Joseph Robinette Biden Sr and Catherine Eugenia “Jean” Biden gave birth to Joseph Robinette Biden Jr on November 20,1942 at St Mary’s Hospital in Scranton, pennysylvania to a Catholic Family. Biden is the eldest of the kids that God bless the family, he had two brothers and a sister. His father was if Irish descent traced to county louth and County Londonderry while his mother’s parent Mary Elizabeth(mother) and Joseph H. Biden(father) is an oil Businessman who hails from Baltimore, Maryland were of English, French and Irish origin.
As off 1953, his family lived for several years in an apartment in Claymont, Delaware before they move to a apartment in Wilmington, Delaware. After sometimes Biden father became a successful used car salesman and keep maintaining is family in an average lifestyle. Biden was a unique half back and wide receiver on the high school football team, he played baseball as well. His a natural leader, who served as president in his junior and senior years. He made it out in flying colors in 1961.
Biden later enrolled in University of Delaware in Newark were briefly played freshman football and bagged a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English. Biden has a stutter which has improved since his early twenties. He says he has reduced it by reciting poetry before a mirror but it has been suggested that it affected his performance in the 2020 Democratic Party presidential debates.
Biden get married to Neilia Hunter, a student at Syracuse University that her parents did not support their wedding due to Roman Catholic Family were Biden comes from, which they later support after overcoming her parents reluctance. We ceremony was held in Catholic church in Skaneateles, New York.
The couple are bless with three children: Joseph R.”Beau” Biden, Robert Hunter Biden and Naomi Christina “Amy” Biden.
• Joseph R. “Beau” Biden born on February 3, 1969 – May 30, 2015),
• Robert Hunter Biden born 1970
• Naomi Christina “Amy” Biden born November 8, 1971 – December 18, 1972
Biden’s wife Neilia and their one year old daughter Amy were killed in an automobile accident in Hockessin, Delaware on December 18, 1972. Biden’s sons Beau and Hunter respectively suffered a broken leg and a minor skull fracture but doctors predicted they would recover fully. As a father Biden considered resigning to care for them but Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield persuaded him not to.
Biden met his second wife on a blind date arranged by his brother. His brother knew Jacob back in college, they got married at the United Nations chapel in New York on June 18, 1967 while they attend Mass at St. Joseph’s on the Brandywine in Greenville, Delaware. The couple is bless with Ashley Blazer who was born in 1981 a social worker.
Joe Biden has received so many honors. So. Of the honors are:
• Honorary degrees from the University of Scranton in 1976.
• Saint Joseph’s University in 1981.
• Widener University School of Law in 2000.
• Emerson College in 2003, Delaware State University in 2003.
• His alma mater the University of Delaware (LL.D 2004)
• Suffolk University Law School in 2005)
• His other alma mater Syracuse University (LL.D 2009).
• Wake Forest University (LL.D 2009).
• The University of Pennsylvania (LL.D 2013).
• Miami Dade College in 2014.
• University of South Carolina (DPA 2014)
•Trinity College, Dublin (LL.D 2016)
• Colby College (LL.D 2017) and Morgan State University (DPS 2017).
• Biden also received the Chancellor Medal in 1980 and the George Arents Pioneer Medal in 2005 from Syracuse University.
• Biden received Working Mother magazine’s Best of Congress Award for “improving the American quality of life through family-friendly work policies in 2008. In the same year he shared with fellow senator Richard Lugar the Government of Pakistan’s Hilal-i-Pakistan award in recognition of their consistent support for Pakistan.
• In 2009, Kosovo presented Biden the Golden Medal of Freedom, the region’s highest award, for his vocal support for its independence in the late 1990s.
• Biden is an inductee of the Delaware Volunteer Firemen’s Association Hall of Fame and He was named to the Little League Hall of Excellence in 2009.
• The University of Notre Dame gave Biden the Laetare Medal, considered the highest honor for American Catholics on May 15, 2016.
• Biden received the Freedom of the City of County Louth in the Republic of Ireland on June 25, 2016.
• Obama surprised Biden by awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom with Distinction for “faith in your fellow Americans, for your love of country and a lifetime of service that will endure through the generations” on January 12, 2017.
• The University of Delaware renamed its School of Public Policy and Administration the Joseph R. Biden, Jr. School of Public Policy and Administration on December 11, 2018.
• Biden announced his candidacy in the 2020 presidential election in April 2019 and he also reached the delegate threshold needed to secure the Democratic nomination in June 2020.
• On January 5, 1973, Secretary of the Senate Known as Francis R. Valeo sworn in Biden at the Delaware Division of the Wilmington Medical Center were his family was treated.
• Beau Biden became an Army Judge Advocate serving in the Iraq War and later Delaware Attorney General and died of brain cancer in 2015 while Hunter Biden is a Washington attorney and lobbyist.
• Biden was the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice professor at the University of Pennsylvania where he led the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in 2017.
Joe Biden is available on the Facebook, if you wish to join the million followers that follow Joe Biden on the Facebook. Follow @Joebiden
Follow Joe Biden on Twitter where he followed 29 people while he control over 27 million followers. Follow on Twitter @JoeBiden
Joe Biden is one of the American politicians that move huge number of followers on Instagram, you can also be one of his followers on Instagram. To do that, follow him on Instagram @joebiden
Joe Biden has been declared the winner of the 2020 US presidential election, he defeated Donald Trump according to news agency The Associated Press.
President Joe Insta Comments
Here we have some of US president comments on election, covid 19 and more.
1. I called Reverend Warnock and Jon ossoff this morning to congratulate them on there hard_fought campaigns. Georgia voters delivered a resounding message yesterday: they want action on the crises we face and they want it right now. Together, we’ll get it done.
2. There’s no more fitting way to honor the legacy of Dr.Martin Luther King, jr.than service. Thank you to philabundance for letting us stop by and for the work you do everyday to end hunger.
3. My administration will do everything we can to get hundred million shots into arms by the end of our first hundred days. This is the time to set big goals and to pursue them with the courage and conviction, because the health of the nation is at stake.
4. As I said throughout the campaign:l will be a president for all Americans. I will work just as hard for those of you who didn’t vote for me as I will for those who did.
5. To the scientists and researchers who work tirelessly to make this possible- thank you. We owe you an awful lot. And to the American people_ know there is nothing to worry about. When the vaccine is available,i ulge you to take it.
6. To all the health care workers on the front lines of this fight_ thank you. You are true heroes.
7. Potus making vaccines free and accessible for every American_ that’s the American rescue plan.
8. Small businesses are the backbone of community across the country_and amid the pandemic, they need our help more than ever. Today, and everyday, support your neighbors and strengthen your community by shopping small.
9. My first 100 days won’t end covid 19. I cannot promise that. We did not get into this mess quickly, and it’s going to take time to fix. But i have convinced that with these steps in hundred days,we can change the course of the disease and change life in America for the *better*.
10. president of the United States, husband to drbiden, proud father & grandfather. Ready to build back better for all Americans.
11. We may be physically apart during these difficult time, but you’re not alone. Take a few minutes today to reach out to friends and family. We’ll get though this, together.
12. I’ve long said that American leads not by the example of our power,but by the power of our example. I am proud to put forward this incredible team that will lead by example.
13. We’re always looking ahead. Ahead to an America that’s freer and more just. Ahead to an America that creates jobs with dignity and respect. Ahead to an America that cure disease_like cancer and Alzheimers Ahead to an America that never leaves anyone behind. Ahead to an America that never gives up. This is a great nation. And we are a good people This is the United States of America.
14. Today, kamalaHarris and I met with some of our country’s most experienced national security experts to discuss the challenges facing our nation,our institutions, and the world. We’re ready to tackle the challenges our administration will inherit on day one.
15. The workers on the front lines of this pandemic are making extra_ordinary sacrifices every single day. They deserve leaders who will listen and work as hard for them as they are for their communities. As president, that’s exactly what I’ll do.
16. This afternoon, kamalaHarris and I met with a bipartisan group of governors for the National Government Association’s Executive committee. We be Democrats and Republicans,but we’re Americans first_and together, we’re going to beat covid 19.
17. This pandemic is one of the toughest challenges America has never faced. But I Know that we will overcome_and heal_ together as one nation.
18. Folks, your patience is commendable. We feel good about where we are_we really do. We believe we are on track to win this election,but we are going to have to be patient until the hard work of tallying the votes is finished.
19. The challenge before us right now is still immense and growing,and so is the need for bold action to fight this pandemic.
20. Today,we honor the service of those who have worns the uniform of the Armed forces of the United States. To our proud veterans_i will be a commander in chief who respects your sacrifice, understand your service,and will never betray the values you fought so bravely to defend.
21. Jill and I were honored today to talk to some of the heroes on the front lines of this crisis. We’re thankful today and everyday for the nurses and firefighters who sacrifices so much to keep our community safe. We see the very best of America in your courage and selflessness.
22. From using the Defense production Act to contain covid 19 to taking action to reunite familes separated at the border_it was another busy week.
23. Founding 100,999 public health workers to contain covid 19 and vaccinate America_ that’s the American Rescue plan.
24. At least 37 transgender and gender non-conforming people have been killed this year,most of them Black and Brown transgender women. It’s intolerable. This transgender day of Remembrance, we honor their lives_ and recommit to the work that remain to end this epidemic of violence. To transgender and gender
non-conforming people across America
and around the world: from the moment I
am sworn in as president, know that my
administration will see you, listen to
you, and fight for not only your safety
but also the dignity and jutice you
have been denied.
25. Tonight,in Washington, DC and across the nation,we came together to honor the over 400,000 Americans we’ve lost to covid 19. The last year has tested us in unimaginable Ways, but now it’s time we begin to heal and overcome_ together.
26. I Know the country has grown weary of the fight. But we need to remember: we’re at war with virus_not with each other. This is the moment where we need to steal our spines, redouble our efforts, and recommit ourselves to the fight against covid 19. We’re all in this together.
27. No one should be profiteering off of our criminal justice system. That’s why today. I ordered the Department of Justice to end the use of private prisons by the federal government.
28. Wearing masks isn’t a partisan issue_ it’s a patriotic act that can save countless lives. That’s why I signed an executive order today issuing a mask mandate on federal property. It’s time to mask up, America.
29. This morning,I met with a group of Democratic senators to discuss the American Rescue plan and how we emerge from the crises we face, one thing is clear: we all agree that now is the time for big,bold action to change the course of the pandemic and begin economic recovery.
30. That is our promise to you. We will fight for your family’s Health coverage. The same way we would fight for our own. We are going to build Health care system that put you and your family first.