Cody Alan Williams is the son of late actor and comedian Robin Williams. He found comfort in working behind the camera as opposed to working in front of it.
Starting his career as a production assistant, Cody Williams went on to work in several popular films, such as Trouble with the Curve and American Reunion.
Cody is also a musician and has studied music production. As far as his personal life is concerned, Cody likes to maintain a low profile and is not active on social media.
Cody Alan Williams Wiki
Full Name: Cody Alan Williams
Place Of Birth: New York, U.S
Father: Robin Williams
Mother: Marsha Garces
Siblings: Zachary Pym Williams, Zelda Williams
Cody Alan Williams Early Life & Career
Cody Alan Williams was born on November 25, 1991, in a popular place in New York City, to Robin Williams’ second wife, who is known as Marsha Garces. He was raised along with his older sister, Zelda Rae Williams.
After completing his high school and college education, Cody decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and study music production at a reputed institute. Thereafter, he started his career as a production assistant for various shows.
As of 2012, Cody was a second assistant director for a sports-drama film called Trouble with the Curve. Robert Lorenz directed the film, which starred Hollywood actors like Clint Eastwood, John Goodman, Justin Timberlake, and Amy Adams, among others.
In that same year, Cody happen to be a second assistant director for another popular film called American Reunion. Hayden Schlossberg and Jon Hurwitz directed the final installment in the American Pie theatrical series.
Cody Alan Williams made his on-screen debut in October 2014, appearing in CBS’ Inside Edition documentary series. He appeared in a stock footage for an episode titled “Ebola in New York City.” Though this remains his only on-screen appearance to date, it hasn’t stopped him from becoming known as a star kid.
Cody Alan Williams Appearances
Cody Williams is a private person who prefers to stay out of the spotlight. However, he has made a few appearances over the years, including at the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation gala in 2010 and 2014 after the death of his father, Robin.
At both events, Cody was seen with his sister Zelda and mother Marsha Garces. All of his other public appearances, apart from these two instances, had come during his early years when he was still living with and being cared for by his parents.
Cody Alan Williams Personal Life & Family
Cody Alan Williams got married to Maria Flores, his long-time girlfriend on 21st of July in 2019 which was his late father’s Robin Williams’ 68th birthday.
Cody is very close to his sister Zelda Williams. He also has a half-brother called Zachary Pym Williams, who was convinced from Robin’s first marriage with Valerie Velardi.
Cody is not active on social media. His not active on any social media. although, his Active on Instagram before but for now is account is no more active on Instagram again.
Cody Alan Williams Net Worth
Cody Alan Williams is the youngest son of a late popular actor and Hollywood icon. He has worked in the gaming industry for years and has earned an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars.
Facts about Cody Alan Williams
• Cody has grown up surrounded by the industry of Hollywood and is an avid fan of film and TV.
• His passion for film pushed him to pursue a career in film. Cody knew that his unique upbringing and experiences would help him become a great director.
• With his father’s support, Cody worked hard to achieve his dream of becoming a Hollywood director.
• Came from a humble beginning, he has been able to help thousands of aspiring actors and actresses get their acting career started.
• His podcasting network has helped break several aspiring actors and actresses into the acting industry.
• His acting courses have been highly rated.
• Cody Williams is a professional trained actor who has been in the film industry for over a decade.
• His versatility and depth of talent have led to him being cast in numerous roles, both leading and supporting.
• As a producer, Cody Williams has worked on several films, including the award-winning ‘The Last Wild Hunt’.
• Cody is a professional musician who has been performing and playing music for more than 12 years.
• Cody is a versatile musician who is experienced in playing many instruments from the guitar to the drums to the keyboard.
• Cody has developed an interest in music production and has been producing music for about some years now.
• Cody is interested in getting a some time job as a musician, producer or music teacher.
• Cody was born in the year 1991 and is currently over 30 years old.
• Cody is a musician and has studied music production. As far as his professional life is concerned, he has worked with several musicians.
• Cody is a young and talented musician and has worked with several artists in the music industry.
• The world has lost a great man with the passing of Robin Williams.
• He has been nominated for a Grammy and an Emmy.
• He is involved in international charity work.
• He is a member of the advisory board for the non-profit organization World Vision.
• He is the co-founder of the production company Bat Bridge Entertainment.
• He is the co-founder of the production company DumbDumb Productions.
• He is a producer of the animated television series SuperMansion.
• He is the co-writer and co-star of the upcoming animated film, Smallfoot.
• He married his long-time girlfriend called Maria Flores,
• A young and energetic person who is highly ambitious and has a strong desire for success.
• He is not only an actor but also a producer, director and writer.
• He has a very positive attitude towards life and his career.
• He is an amazing actor who has already won millions of hearts with his outstanding performances in films.
• He is a friendly person and has excellent communication skills. He is a great public speaker and has a very good rapport with his fans. He is an inspiration to millions of his fans around the world.
• He was brought up with her eldersister who was born in 1989 while she is called Zelda Rae Williams.
• Cody follow his father way after finishing his high school and college education.
• In 2012, Cody was credited for working as a second assistant director in a sports drama film titled Trouble with the Curve.
• He also worked as a second assistant director in the film titled The Last Stand in 2013.
• In 2013, Cody was credited for working as a second assistant director in the film titled Lone Survivor.
• Cody Williams has been called “the most powerful man in the world.”
• He is known for his philanthropy, speaking at charity events and giving millions to worthy causes.
• In 1986, Williams founded the Cody Williams Foundation for Humanity, which has helped millions of people around the world.
• Cody Williams has also been praised by the Pope for his generosity and efforts to help the poor and needy.
• Cody was seen in a foundation event with his sister known as Zelda with his mother Marsha Garce.
• Eventhough, he was known for keeping low key profile. He show up face outside his mother’s house in San Francisco after the sudden death of his father while greeting friends and family members.
• The Cody Williams Foundation for Humanity has been praised by the United Nations for its noble and philanthropic deeds.