Ayodeji Richard Makun popularly Known as A.Y is a Nigeria actor, comedian, scripts writer, radio presenter, TV presenter, producer, promoter, director and Businessman. A well endowed comedian famous as A.Y hail from Ifon which LG is Ose local government in Ondo State. He has won several awards and also participated in so many event as a comedian. As an actor he has played different roles in different movies but his first movies is titled 30 Days in Atlanta which was produced by him a d directed by Robert O. Peters. A.Y was made a U.N peace Ambassador in the year 2009 after he bagged six awards a year to 2009 which is 2008.
Ayo Makun was born in Ondo State to a family that has Seven children, although One of his siblings is the well known Nigerian fashion designer called Yomi Casual, A.Y is the eldest of the male child of the family. He enrolled in Delta State University, Abraka in Delta State, Nigeria and graduated from the University after studying for nine years in DELSU University as one of their students, he graduated in 2003 as a theatre arts student. It was clear that A.Y hails from Ondo State but he prefer calling himself Worri boy when performing on the stage, his way of life in University gave him privileged to won some awards such as the most fashionable student on campus twice in 2001 and 2000, best show-biz promoter in 2001, the most celebrated student on campus in 2001 and the Jaycee club socio-personality award in 2003 and also the first student in the history of his department to direct a convocation production.
Ayo Makun came make a big break after being Alibaba Akporobome’s P.A personal assistant and event manager. He also wrote going “A.Y wire” as a guest columnist in The Sun (Nigeria) and Gbenga Adeyinka’s “Laugh Mattaz”.
Ayo Makun directs and acts in one of Nigeria’s popular sitcom called AY’s crib with Alex Ekubo, Venita Akpofure, Buchi Franklin and Justice Nuagbe. He also hosts one of Africa’s largest comedy shows called AY Live featuring is colleagues in same line, comedians like Bovi, Helen Paul and many other comedians. Ayo Makun is also the Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Corporate World entertainment in Nigeria. He also has a club house. As an investor in stand-up comedy and he also has influenced upcoming comedians through his AY “Open Mic Challenge”.
Ayo Makun was a co-host with Joselyn Dumas at the 2018 Golden Movie Awards Africa held at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra, Ghana and more.
Here we have Ayo Makun movie list and we believe he will still produce more.
• Being Mrs Elliot
• 30 Days in Atlanta
• A Trip to Jamaica
• The Wedding Party
• 10 Days in Sun City
• American Driver
• The Accidental Spy
• Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons
A.Y is a talented comedian that has really prove is talent in the industry, his hard work has lead him to won so many awards.
• Comedian of the year: Diamond Awards for Comedy
• Comedian of the year: Teens Favorite
• Comedian of the year: MBG Abuja Merit Awards
• Comedian of the year: National Daily Awards
• Comedian of the year: Arsenal Award for Excellence
• Comedian of the year: Mode Men of the year Awards
Ayo Makun is the host of the A.Y live shows and A.Y comedy skits.
• U.N Peace Ambassador
• Comedian of the year: Nigerian
• Entertainment Awards
• Most creative Entrepreneur of the year, (comedy category) :C.E.A.N
•Best Event A.Y Live : NELAS Awards 2018, United Kingdom
Ayo Makun the great comedian well known as A.Y got married to Mabel in 2008, the CEO of Maidas Interior. Their union is blessed with a beautiful girl and the name of their daughter is Michelle Makun.
Ayo Makun is one of the Nigeria celebrity that own luxury cars. He bought himself Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon as a birthday gift to celebrate his 45th birthday in 2019.
• Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
• Lexus LX570
• Jaguar XJ
The versatile Nigerian comedian Ayo Makun net worth is currently estimated to be around $2 million which is ₦773.4 million in Nigeria money. The source of his wealth could be traced to particular profession. Most of his money is made from his live comedy shows and movies right from when he started. According to our source, Ayo Makun reportedly makes huge amount of money from selling tickets for his comedy shows. Presently A.Y is one of the richest comedians in Nigeria industry.
Net Worth: $2 Million
Ayo Makun who happen to be an icon of entertainment and well known as A.Y popularly praise himself as a Worri Boy, move huge number of followers on Instagram. To Join the million followers on Instagram, follow him @aycomedian.
Ayo Makun Facts
Birth Name: Ayodeji Richard Makun
Stage Name: A.Y
Date Of Birth: 19 August 1971
Place Of Birth: Ondo State, Nigeria
Ayo Makun sibling
Ayo Makun aka A.Y sibling is Omoniyi Makun well recognised as Yomi Casual. He was born on 25 January 1985 to the family that has six Children’s with him making seven children that was raised by the great parents. Yomi Casual did not relate to Lagos State in anyway, he also hails from Ifon in Ondo State.
Omoniyi studied design and clothing technology in Auchi polytechnic where he graduated in Edo State. During that period he realized what he will do in life as occupation, he started fashion and design small and glory be to God today the small as now turn big beyond expectation.
Yomi talent in the fashion industry has gained him recognition and also gives him fame in the society because everybody want yomi casual brands on them .
Yomi Casual has received many awards such as:
• Fashion designer of the year at the Nigerian Youth Merit in 2011.
• City People Hottest designer for the year in 2011.
• Effizzy Awards newest designer of the year in 2011.
• Dynamix all youth Awards also recognized him as the designer of the year in 2012.
• Vconnect Award of Merit in 2012.
• Cynosure magazine acknowledgment award in 2013.
• Exclusive impact magazine fashion designer of the year in 2014.
• Peace ambassador nomination in 2014.
• The award for inspiration excellent service in 2014.
You Might Like
• DJ Cuppy Biography, Age, Career, Education, Spouse, Cars, Instagram And Net worth
• Jennifer Lawrence Biography And Net Worth
• DJ Enimoney Biography, Age, Education, Career, Spouse, Net Worth And Instagram
• Jide Kosoko Biography, Age, Wife, Children And Movies
• Anthony Joshua Biography, Parents, Age, Career, Wife, Kid, House, Net Worth And Source Of Wealth
• Femi Otedola Biography, Age, Spouse, Children, Source Of Wealth And Net Worth
• Adebayo Salami Biography, Age, career, Wife And Other Facts
• Ninalowo Bolanle Age, Wife, Children, Career And Other Facts
• Lateef Adedimeji Biography, Age, Career, Spouse, Net Worth And Other Facts
• Kolawole Ajeyemi Biography, Age, Career, Wife, Daughter, Instagram And Other Facts