Neymar Biography and Net Worth
Neymar Birth name is Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, is well endow Brazilian professional footballer born on 5th of February 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes to Neymar Santos Sr. and Nadine da silva. Neymar Santos that people call him, is a name he inherited from is father.
Neymar father has a comment on his role dropped by his son:
“My father has been by my side since I was little. He takes care of things, my finances and my family.”
Neymar and his family moved to São Vicente in 2003, that same year(2003) he started to play for youth side Portuguesa Santista. After some month in 2003, they moved to Santos, where he joined Santos FC, His family bought their first house With the money he make during his youth career. Neymar came into spotlight at the age of 17years when he signed his fisrt full professional contract that lead him to the Santos first team.
Neymar Personal information
Birth Name: Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
Date of birth: 5 February 1992
Age: 27 Years Old (2019)
Place of birth: Mogi das Cruzes in Brazil
Height: 1.75 m
Playing position: Forward
Neymar Santos Sr. and Nadine da Silva are the parents that give birth to Neymar Jr.
Father’s Name:Neymar Santos Sr.(Former Footballer)
Mother’s Name:Nadine da Silva.
Neymar’s performance at BrZil Under-17 in the 2009 Under-17 world cup in which he came out with a wonderful goal in the match with Japan, Coach Dunga was called to attention by the former Brazilian football player(Pelé and Romário) to take Neymar to the 2010 world cup. With all the best that the Former Brazilian tried that Neymar deserved a place in Dunga’s squad, Neymar did not make it upto both the squad of 23 and the stand-by list. Despite fact that Dunga described Neymar as “extremely talented”, Dunga claimed that he had not been tested sufficiently on the international level to earn a World Cup spot, he had failed to impress enough while on international duty.
Neymar was selected for the first time in the Brazil senior team by new head coach Mano Menezes on 26 of July 2010 for a friendly match with the United States to be played in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
He made his debut with the national team in that game on 10 of August 2010, aged 18 years old, starting the match and wearing the number 11 jersey. He gives goal on his debut after 28 minutes, a header coming from an André Santos cross in a 2–0 win for Brazil.
Neymar said on 1 of march in 2011: “Being on the Brazilian team is a privilege, There are some marvelous players and I’m very happy to be among them.
He scored twice in a 2–0 win against Scotland at the Emirates Stadium on 27 of march in 2011. During the match time against Scotland, banana was thrown onto the pitch after he scored from the penalty spot, which led him to complain about constant jeering and an atmosphere of racism, implying for that Scottish fans exhibited racism. Scottish officials explained that Neymar had been booed solely for perceived injury-feigning, a German student who was in the stadium amongst Brazil supporters said that ‘he threw the banana with no racist intentions’. This led to the Scottish Football Association asking the Brazilian Football Confederation for an apology for the accusations made wrongly to the Scottish fans. Neymar refused to apologise, claiming thar he did not accuse any person or any group of supporters.
After some year in different ball,In May 2019, Neymar was later accepted in may 2019 in Brazil’s 23-man squad for the 2019 Copa América on home soil. He suffered an ankle injury on 5 of June in a 2–0 friendly win over Qatar and was ruled out of the tournament, with Neymar expected to miss four weeks due to the injury. On 10th of October 2019, Neymar hit his 100th match for Brazil in a friendly draw 1–1 with Senegal in Singapore.
Current team: Paris Saint-Germain
- Neymar rides in an exquisite Maserati MC12
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Super Cessna 680 jet.
Neymar Net worth(2019)
Neymar is is well endow Brazilian professional footballer, Is Net Worth is $185 million.
Neymar Net Worth in 2019: $185 million.
Neymar Net Worth in 2020: Under Review.
Neymar earn is salary from football, As Of 2017 Neymar Salary is €36.8 million .
The young professional footballer is not yet married but we have a record that he has a girlfriend(Bruna Marquezine).
Neymar Girl friend is Bruna Marquezine.
Address of the mighty mansion of Neymar is located at the settlement of Bougival, very close to the Paris city of France. The house worth €6.5 million in 2017.
- Neymar first cried when heard that is going to be a fether to a son(Davi Lucca) born for him by his former girlfriend on 13 of August 2011.
- He love is siblings and showed his love to them by having his sister Rafaella Beckran tattoo of her face on his arm, while Beckran tattooed her brother’s eyes on her arm too.
- Neymar is a Christian that follows the Pentecostal branch of the religion.
- Neymar contribute is tithes, 10 percent of his income to his church and has is religious role model (kaká) does.
- Neymar plays as either a central striker, second striker, winger, Most time as an attacking midfielder in is early age.
- Neymar’s dribbling skills, tricks and playmaking ability are just suggested to be inline with Ronaldinho.
- Campeonato Paulista: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Copa do Brasil: 2010
- Copa Libertadores: 2011
- Recopa Sudamericana: 2012
- La Liga: 2014–15, 2015–16
- Copa del Rey: 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17
- Supercopa de España: 2013
- UEFA Champions League: 2014–15
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2015
- Ligue 1: 2017–18, 2018–19
- Coupe de France: 2017–18
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2017–18
- Trophée des Champions: 2018
- South American Youth Championship: 2011
- Summer Olympics silver medal: 2012
- FIFA Confederations Cup: 2013
- Summer Olympics gold medal: 2016
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A Team of the Year: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Chuteira de Ouro: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Bola de Prata: 2010, 2011
- Bola de Ouro: 2011
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A Best Player: 2011
- World Soccer Young Player of the Year: 2011
- Copa Libertadores Most Valuable Player: 2011
- FIFA Club World Cup Bronze Ball: 2011
- South American Footballer of the Year: 2011, 2012
- FIFA Puskás Award: 2011
- Bola de Ouro Hors Concours: 2012
- FIFA Confederations Cup Golden Ball: 2013
- FIFA Confederations Cup Bronze Shoe: 2013
- FIFA Confederations Cup Dream Team: 2013
- FIFA World Cup Bronze Boot: 2014
- FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2014
- Samba Gold: 2014, 2015, 2017
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2014–15
- La Liga Best World Player: 2014–15
- La Liga Player of the Month: November 2015
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2017–18
- UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2017–18, 2018–19
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Month: December 2017
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2015
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 2015, 2017
- FIFA FIFPro World11 2nd team: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
- FIFA FIFPro World11 nominee: 2019 (6th forward)
- IFFHS World’s Best Playmaker Bronze award: 2017
- IFFHS Men’s World Team: 2017
- Copa do Brasil top scorer: 2010
- South American Youth Championship top scorer: 2011
- Campeonato Paulista top scorer: 2012
- Copa Libertadores top scorer: 2012 (tied with Matías Alustiza)
- Copa Libertadores top assist provider: 2012
- Copa del Rey top scorer: 2014–15
- UEFA Champions League top scorer: 2014–15 (tied with Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi)
- FIFA Club World Cup top assist provider: 2015
- UEFA Champions League top assist provider: 2015–16, 2016–17