Larry Page Net Worth and Biography
Do you really want to know about that America rich man called Larry Page?, If yes, you are in the right plage where you will found out is real name, net worth, age, profession, parents, friends, education, Background and more that you will be happy to know about him.
Larry Page was born Born on March 26, 1973 in Lansing, Michigan, U.S.
Larry page birth name is Lawrence Edward Page but popularly known as Larry page, he was born on 28 of March 1973 in Lansing, Michigan, U.S by a Jewish mother family which is later made to Israel.
Since Page was born on March 26, 1973, His new age will be 47 years old on March 26, 2020.
Larry page will be 47 years old in 2020.
Larry page mother name is Gloria while is father name is Carl Victor Page St, Larry father acquired a PhD holder in computer science from University of Michigan, his father field was being established, and BBC reporter Will Smale has described him as a pioneer in computer science and artificial intelligence.
Carl Victor Page St was a computer science professor at Michigan State University and Page’s mother, Gloria, was an instructor in computer programming at Lyman Briggs College of Michigan State University.
Lawrence Edward Page(Larry page) is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur, He make massive money being one of the co-founders of Google. Page net worth is approximated to be above $66.3 billion
Net worth: US$66.3 billion(2020)
Larry page has developed his interest in computer in his early age by creating things through the knowledge of technology that is why back then he usually mess every corner of the house with computers, science, and technology magazines and Popular Science magazines including an environment in which he submerged himself.
Page was an avid reader during his youth writing in his 2013 Google founders letter: “I remember spending a huge amount of time pouring over books and magazines” .
During his leisure he also played flute and studied music composition while growing up.
Do you know what age Larry page is, when he was first attracted to computers?
Will you believe that Page was first attracted to computers when he was six years old, as he was able to “play with the stuff lying around” mind you is first-generation personal computers that had been left by his parents.
Page said that “from a very early age, I also realized I wanted to invent things. So I became really interested in technology and business. Probably from when I was 12, I knew I was going to start a company eventually.
Larry Page is such a brilliant student of Okemos Montessori School that is now now named as Montessori Radmoor located in Okemos, Michigan, during the year 1975 to 1979 and later proceed to graduated from East Lansing High School in 1991. Page also attended Interlochen Center for the Arts as a saxophonist for two summers while in high school. He acquired a Bachelor of Science in computer engineering from the University of Michigan and a Master of Science in computer science from Stanford University.
- Larry page was the first kid in his elementary school to turn in an assignment from a word processor.
- Larry Page was in University of Michigan when he createdjet printer made of Lego bricks (literally a line plotter), after he thought it possible to print large posters cheaply with the use of inkjet cartridges.
- Intelligences also lead Larry Page to served as the president of the Beta Epsilon chapter of the Eta Kappa Nu fraternity, and was a member of the 1993 “Maize & Blue” University of Michigan Solar Car team.
- Page and that is good friend (Sergey Brin) remain controlling shareholders of Alphabet.
- Page ranked as 8th in the richest person in the world with a net worth of $66.3 billion and Forbes ranked him 10th in the list “Billionaires 2019”.
- Larry Page is the co-inventor of PageRank a well-known search ranking algorithm for Google which he wrote with Brin and received the Marconi Prize in 2004 with Brin.
- Larry Page stepped down from his CEO position from Alphabet on 4 December 2019 previous year.