Hello! Are you planning to get to Adeniyi Jones from Ikeja Underbridge?. If yes, that should not be a problem or something bothering you.
I will provide you with a instantaneously description of the way to get to Adeniyi Jone from Ikeja Underbridge.
What you need to do is to flag down Keke Napep from Ikeja Underbridge, or ask the people passing by, tell them you’re going to Ogba Bus park, get down/ Alight at Aba Johnson Bus stop.
Keke Napep Cost: ₦100
You are virtually home, Walk to your destination.
Total Estimate: ₦100
The Estimate Time used is 8mins, it’s possible you exceed the time due to traffic.
This journey isn’t an area you’ll be able to trek, i will advice you to require a bus or tricycle.
If you’re thinking that you’re in hurry and you will be able to make the journey in few seconds, affirmative that may be possible with the use of rocket.
Dear you’re in city, you have to wise up, be cool with the driver and conductor.
If you are not really clear with this description, you can drop your comment and let’s see how we can help you.
• How To Get To Gbagada From Ketu
• How To Get To Gbagada From Ikeja
• How To Get To Gbagada From Ikorodu
• How To Get To Gbagada From Oshodi
• How To Get To Apapa From Gbagada
• How To Get To Gbagada From Agbara
• How To Get To Gbagda From Berger
• How To Get To Gbagada From Ogba
• How To Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja